Mauritius is an island nation on the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometers off the coast of Africa. Known for its beautiful beaches, lagoons, and reefs, the island is a wonderful holiday destination. You can explore the scenic Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park with its landscape of 23 colours and enjoy activities such as quad biking & zip-lining. Or take an amazing submarine trip to the deep mysteries of the sea of Mauritius. If you’re looking for a dare, you can enjoy a tête-à-tête with the lions at the Casela Nature Park or if you’re truly looking to relax, the pristine beaches & crystalline waters are just waiting for you. Enjoy activities such as scuba diving, snorkelling, and sea karting as you spend an entire day on a Catamaran cruise.
So what are you waiting for?
Plan your trip with us today for an experience of a lifetime!
|Trip Dates: 26th March - 1st April|
|Duration: 6 Nights, 7 Days|
|Availability: Limited spots left|
|Payment Method: EMI Available|
Enquire To Experience
You’re one enquiry away from the experience of a lifetime.
- Explore the Southern region of Mauritius.
- Visit La Vallee des Couleurs Nature Park – 23 Coloured Earth (With activities such as QuadBiking (500CC), Nepalese Bridge, Zip-lines).
- Amazing Submarine trip to the deep mystery of the sea of Mauritius.
- Visit of the Casela Nature Park (Experience a one-on-one adventure with the Lions in Mauritius’ unique lion’s park).
- Relax on the pure beaches and within the crystalline waters of Mauritius.
- Experience a full day Catamaran Cruise (With various optional activities like Scuba-Diving, Snorkeling, Sea-Karting).
- From sightseeing tours to once-in-a-lifetime experience like the Exclusive Helicopter Flight.
Trip At a Glance
- Day 1 Welcome to the Paradise Island – Mauritius.
- Day 2 Visit the South region of this paradise.
- Day 3 Day free to explore this island on your own or to enjoy all the adventure activities.
- Day 4 Visit Casela Park – Experience the world of adventures!
- Day 5 Day free to explore this island on your own or to enjoy all the adventure activities.
- Day 6 Experience the Catamaran Cruise.
- Day 7 Departure for Home.
Mauritius — an island nation world-renowned for its lush, tropical vegetation, sugar cane plantations, dramatic mountains, sugar-white beaches, aquamarine lagoons and exotic mix of Indian, African, British, French, and Chinese cultural influence — is located in the Indian Ocean.
Adventure activities don’t come better than this list of ‘must dos’ for all the adrenaline junkies out there! Get ready for up to 60 seconds of free-fall as your tandem jump master throwsyou out of a plane, plummeting towards the ground before parachuting gently into land with our Tandem Skydiving.
Zip lines at Vallée des Couleurs are designed to start low and slow and gradually build your confidence as it gets progressively longer, higher and faster. Slide down the mountain with the longest Zip line in the Indian ocean of 1.5km.
Double the dirt, double the fun with the Mud Karting. It’s the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of the machine and get down and dirty with this off road circuit track at Casela Park.
Sports fans, be ready to take on the challenges of Mountain biking. With 2 tracks to choose from, you’ll experience Mauritius’ best mountain biking terrain. Feel the freedom and fresh air as you trailblaze round some of the country’s best off-road trails with the Adrenaline Rush Ride, designed for those looking for excitement and a challenge.
Jumping off rocks, swimming through currents and sliding down the river, our River Trek Adventure is truly a sport like no other. If you want to try the ultimate fun water-sport, the 1 hour or half day Sea Hover Adventure is your perfect choice.